If you are asking Is network marketing a scam? You came to the right place. Network marketing IS A SCAM, so would you like to join me and make some money? Well, I am going to be sharing with why is network marketing a scam and you can share with me your opinions once you are done with this post.
Why Is Network Marketing A Scam?
I am going to convince you in a few ways why is network marketing a scam and here goes!
- 90% of people are bound to FAIL in network marketing basically because they don’t take action
- The remaining 10% of people are not guaranteed to succeed even if they take action, because they are either taught the wrong way to market or they don’t know how to market
- You have to invest time and money before you start seeing any actual results, and this can take up to a period of 2 to 3 years
- Network marketing is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme (I really wish it were!)
- Most people you share with about your business will NEVER join you just because it ISN’T for them
- Network marketing is HARD, if anyone told you it’s easy – You’ve been lied to
So Is Network Marketing A Scam?
Yes, network marketing is a scam because many people will NEVER achieve their dreams and aspirations that they want to achieve. In fact, most people have already grown up in a culture that overwhelms them that they forget to enjoy the finer things in life and dream about it – Do you dream?
Now that I have hopefully convinced you that network marketing is indeed a scam, let me ask you a few more questions.
- How far would you go if I told you that network marketing will probably give you the lifestyle that you want, to spend more time with your family and to travel around the world with them? IF and ONLY IF, you were willing to give in your heart and soul for the next 2 to 3 years?
- Or would you rather work a corporate job your whole life knowing that you may never retire early and spend time with your family? This is also the easier option because you do not have to do any thinking about what you want in life and all you have to do is fulfill the dreams of someone else’s
- If I told you that there are already a large number of self-made millionaires all around the world because of this industry, would you believe it? In fact, network marketing is the industry that has made the MOST number of millionaires in the world, do you still believe it?
Yes, network marketing is a scam because there is no guarantee that you will ever succeed in it. It’s a home-based business and 90% of businesses or start-ups fail within the first 3 to 5 years. Does this figure sound familiar?
Is network marketing a scam? Yes, it is… But working for a J.O.B is probably a bigger scam. You work your whole life hoping to give your family the best life that they possibly be can, but you may NEVER get it. Here are a couple of simple equations for you to think about, you want to spend
- More time with your family = Less time at work = Less money = Lower likelihood of giving your family the life they want
- More money = More time at work = Less time with your family = YOU are unhappy because you can’t watch your kids grow
I’m not sure about you, but it sure seems that either way of the equation puts you at the losing end. If working in a J.O.B is not a scam, I am sure what is. If you landed up on this page because you were finding ways to convince yourself is network marketing a scam, I hope I have helped you.
Incoming search terms:
- network marketing scams
- key marketing network scam
- key marketing network
- global lifestyle network scam
- is network marketing a scam
- network marketing scam
- is network marketing a pyramid scheme
- global lifestyle network reviews
- key marketing network reviews