If you are want to achieve getting more leads for your network marketing business today, you should consider video marketing on the web. I cover the “3 Big Reasons For Using Video Marketing” in one of my previous blog posts. Today, I am going to be sharing with you 4 types of videos you can be doing for your video marketing efforts online.
Video Marketing On The Web – 4 Types of Videos
1. “How-To” Videos - These are the best videos to be doing if you plan to do video marketing on the web as it helps brand you instantly as an expert as people are going onto the search engines every single day finding out about “How-tos”. If you are able to give them the answers they are searching for, they will respect you.
2. Lead Capture Page Videos – If you want to run your business online, you need to have a lead capture page. Having a video on your lead capture pages show your sincerity and that you are human. At the same time, people have a higher tendency to click on videos and watch them. This will help you to increase the rates at which you get leads from your blog or other websites.
In these videos, you also want to tell the viewer to take action by either signing up for your mailing list or clicking the “buy” button below. This is known as a “call to action” and it also helps improve conversion rates.
3. Welcome Videos – Welcome videos are a way of thanking people for visiting your blog, or even your fanpage on Facebook. These videos are also a way of letting people know more about you, who you are and what you are about. This will help you to build a relationship with your audience and also get them to begin knowing and liking you. In time, you will build rapport with your audience and they will begin to trust you, in turn, joining you in your business or purchasing materials that you promote.
Welcome videos can also be used as lead capture videos as you can place them on your blog to welcome someone for visiting your blog, and signing up for your mailing list at the same time.
4. Lifestyle Branding Videos – The last kind of videos talk about who we are as humans. People do not just want to see videos of us teaching, and promoting products. They want to see the side of us that is human, they want to know more about what we do in our daily life and this is a chance to show them. Lifestyle branding videos are generally much longer in duration as compared to the first 3 videos mentioned when you are video marketing on the web.
In these videos, you can show people different things that you are doing at different locations, such as spending them with the family, having fun at events such as seminars or skydiving. This will once again, allow your audience to understand and like you even better.
Tips For Video Marketing On The Web
If you want to implement video marketing on the web as part of your strategy. Here are a couple of tips that you want to consider when making your videos.
1. Keep you videos short and sweet. Just go straight to the point.
2. Make sure the light is shining on you when you are filming and not behind.
3. Content marketing is all about giving value. Maintain a ratio of about 8 videos on value to 2 videos on sales.
4. Audio is more important than video quality, people want to be able to hear what you have to say.
If you enjoyed this post on video marketing on the web, be sure to share it with your friends.
Incoming search terms:
- types of videos
- types of video marketing